The Best Business Books to Read and improve your business success chance
Reading enables you to learn faster from the experience of others. You speed up your learning process and it widens your perspective. You enhance your business thinking and learn from others. Read therefore the best business books and get a head start of successfully running your business. Here’s our all-time favorite reading list:
AllTime Best Business Books – Ranking
- Value Proposition Design – Osterwalder, Pigneur. Business Model Canvasing. Very, very helpful when developing new propositions and services. Definately valuable and easy to read.
- Rework – Fried, Hansson. Just not work hard, but way smarter. Leverage your time. (=hire staff, delegate, combine work options, remove unnecessary/unproductive work parts)
- Marketing – Kotler: Our favorite. Get the full range and depth of marketing elements.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck. Live differently. Be more mindful of your own path.
- The Lean Startup. Ries – Think different on startup process. Work Agile.
- The 4 Hour Workweek – Think different on running your business. Get leveraged.
- Good to Great – Jim Collins. A bit harsh, but very performance-driven.
- Cradle to Cradle – Mc Donough. Sustainability as a cycle. Easy to read.
- Thinking Fast and Slow – Kahneman
- Scaling Up! – Verne Harnish. Sound methodology for growing your business and removing growth pitfalls in your own thinking. Was referred by other entrepreneurs, and yes, it surely is helpful.
These magazines, we think, are also helpful:
- The Harvard Business Review
- Sloan Management Review
Amazon Top 10 Books on Leadership
What do you think, which books do you like to read? Which one would you recommend reading to other entrepreneurs? An good enterpreneur reads many books to sharpen his mind. As an entrepreneur you need to learn a lot of things. Reading books gives you an edge for your personal effectiveness and improve your business approaches. If you even combine it with speed reading, you can even read a book a week!